Sheffield Mind are hosting an Armed Forces Community Information Day on June 2nd at 12pm to 3pm! It is a family fun day to raise awareness of support provided for the Armed Forces community.
- Currently serving in the armed forces?
- Ex-service or a veteran?
- A relative of a serving personnel?
- A relative of ex-service or a veteran?
If you are, then you can join them for this family fun day! There will be multiple organisations and charities that work with the Armed Forces Community. If you need support or information or know someone else that does please come along and ask them about any questions you may have. You can visit the Keeping Families in Mind stall and check out how they support the Armed Forces community.
Activities throughout the day include:
- Football tournament between Sheffield United, Sheffield Mind and the Army reserve units in South Yorkshire
- Free sports taster courses
- Inflatable activities
- Face painting
- Free Nando’s lunch provided
Football tournament will kick off at 12.15pm – Come and support your favourites. Teams from:
- 64 Signal squadron
- 106 field squadron
- 4th battalion Yorkshire regiment
- Sheffield United
- Sheffield Mind