Sheffield Cycling 4 All run friendly and inclusive cycling sessions using trikes designed for Disabled people or people with long term mental or physical health conditions. Sessions run:
- Monday – 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Tuesday – 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Wednesday – 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Thursday – 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Friday – 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Last Saturday of the month – 10:30am – 12:30pm
The cost is £4 for riders and free for carers. To book your 1-hour cycling slot, you can email, call or text them.
Their cycling sessions take place in Hillsborough Park. You can explore the park on one of their special trikes, practice your cycling or you can explore the park on one of their trikes, either on your own or chatting with one of their volunteers, or PA or friend. They have lots of different trikes to choose from, including tandems, hand-powered trikes and wheelchair carrying trikes – no matter what your physical capabilities they aim to have a trike for you to go on.
- Hillsborough Park, Parkside Rd, Sheffield , S6 2AB
- These events have now ended
Every Tuesday until
Disability Sheffield (formerly ‘Sheffield Centre for Independent Living’) are a membership organisation, run and controlled by disabled people.