Nurturing Mental Well-being – Sheffield’s Somali Community Creating Change
Nurturing Mental Well-being is Maan’s AGM and Annual Conference which aims to help Somali people to explore different types of help and support that is available locally.
Their AGM and conference will specifically focus on how to get that help for yourself or someone you care about, should you need it.
The event helps you to:
- Learn more about different mental health difficulties facing the Somali community
- Shape the direction of Maan’s future work
- Find out about mental health services in Sheffield and how to access them
- Learn more about how to access information and support to help you or someone you know
- Try out interactive exercises like those used in occupational therapy
If you are from Sheffield’s Somali community, you can come and learn how to get help for yourself or someone you know. Tickets are free from the Eventbrite website.
- Booking required