The Parent Support and Action Group is run by Sheffield Asperger Parents Action Group (SAPAG). It is for people who are the parents, carers, friends and partners of adults and young people with Asperger Syndrome (AS) in Sheffield.
They hold a monthly drop in meeting where you can talk to others and find out more about Aspergers Syndrome. The group gives you a chance to:
- meet with other parents, carers and partners
- share experiences
- benefit from mutual support
- campaign for better facilities and services for people with AS
- hear guest speakers talk on relevant subjects
- access a library of books/articles about AS.
NB The Charles Street Building is on the corner of Charles Street and Arundel Gate. Use the Charles Street entrance. Reception will direct you.
Contact Judith Birkett for more information.
Please note: events may not be running on bank holidays and over the Christmas period. Please double check with the organiser (before attending) if you are unsure.