The Springboard runs in 6 different locations around Sheffield (except on bank holidays). It is for people who are feeling low, isolated, anxious or struggling to manage their mental well being. It is a place where you can come along and have a chat about your situation and find out what is available to help you to move forward.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about opportunities and services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to make friends
So if you need help and encouragement to improve your situation, need information and support to do this, and are ready to challenge yourself – then get in touch or just turn up at one of the venues. Click on the links below to check the dates for that venue.