The Springboard runs in various locations around Sheffield (except on bank holidays). It is for people who are feeling low, isolated, anxious or struggling to manage their mental well being. It is a place where you can come along and have a chat about your situation and find out what is available to help you to move forward.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about opportunities and services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to make friends
So if you need help and encouragement to improve your situation, need information and support to do this, and are ready to challenge yourself – then get in touch or just turn up at one of the venues. Click on the venue below to check the dates for that venue. You can search on this website for the the different Springboard events.
Please note: events may not be running on bank holidays and over the Christmas period. Please double check with the organiser (before attending) if you are unsure.