I Need Support
We all need support sometimes, and this website is here to help.
If you need mental health support:
- If it isn’t urgent, you can search for specific support, which includes things like mental health services and online support, in Sheffield and beyond.
- We have information on specific conditions, with links on these pages to useful resources.
- It’s also worth visiting the Sheffield Flourish website, where you can read stories from people who may be going through the same things as you.
- You may want to check out the urgent help section.
If you need support for something that isn’t specific to mental health:
- Search through the information page, where you can read more about specific topics like debt, caring responsibilities and stress.
- We’ve also got information on wellbeing, to help you think about the small changes you can make to your life that could make a big difference.
- If it’s to do with your physical health, it’s always worth heading over to NHS Choices.
Sometimes it helps just being around people who can relate to what you’re going through. We’ve got a big list of mental health friendly activities in Sheffield.
We’ve tried to make the site easy to search and use. For example, if you’re looking for online support, you can tick ‘online’ in the filter on the support section.
If you’d just like to know more about a condition, have a look at our information pages.