We Are With You
- Adults (over 18)
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
We Are With You (formerly Addaction) and also known as With You are a national charity providing free and confidential support to people experiencing issues with drugs or alcohol. Their primary purpose is to support people to make lasting changes in their lives.
Their website includes:
- Advice on ways to cut down on alcohol and drugs
- Online tools to help you manage your mental health
- Advice on visiting a drug/alcohol service or a needle exchange
- Advice on getting a prescription heroin substitute
They also provide a free webchat services 7 days a week to support yourself or get advice for a friend or relative. You can access the webchat service on their website.
Webchat Opening Times:
Monday – Friday – 9am to 9pm
Saturday – Sunday – 10am to 4pm