Crisis Skylight South Yorkshire is run by the national homelessness charity Crisis. If you or someone you know are at risk of becoming homeless, Crisis Skylight South Yorkshire are able to help.
Crisis Skylight South Yorkshire offer free, practical and creative workshops and individual and guidance sessions in local hostels, day centres and other venues. Some of their classes can lead to qualifications. For more information, take a look at their timetable.
Examples of what they offer include:
- Art, music and creative classes designed to help you meet people and explore new things you might enjoy.
- Training and education, including computing, cooking and food hygiene.
- Technical skills classes can help you restore furniture, pass your driving theory test, learn how to tile, paint and decorate and much more.
- Renting Ready classes help you learn how to find, manage and fund your tenancy.
- Crisis Skylight coaches can help you get ready for work. They’ll work with you to improve your basic reading, writing and numeracy skills and develop your confidence and self-esteem.
- They can also help you to apply for jobs and volunteering opportunities.
To speak to someone from the Crisis South Yorkshire team please call 0114 317 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis Skylight also has roles for volunteers, see website for more information.