Firvale Community Hub (formerly Pakistan Advice and Community Association – PACA) is an advice, support and advocacy organisation for the Firvale community. They offer a number of services.
Firvale Community Hub can support you with:
- Benefits – including: Universal Credit, Carers Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, Mandatory Reconsiderations and Appeals
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Housing – including tenancy advice on evictions
- Consumer and Utilities
- Employment law
- Advocacy service conducting home visits and outreach sessions
This service can support you with:
- Further Leave to Remain Applications
- EU settlement
- Sponsorship Requirements
- Entry Clearance Applications
- British Passport Application Forms
- Advice around Nationality
- Advice around EU Law and settlement
They offer a range of non-accredited and accredited ESOL courses for adults age 19+. These are delivered by SAVTE.
They also deliver a range of Level 1 BTEC vocational courses, and provide support around CV writing and job searching.
The DMC provides advice and support to local residents around what kind of free digital media resources are available and how to implement them to profit any business or art project.
Firvale Community Hub run a number of health and wellbeing projects, including around: mental health, domestic violence, within BAME 50+ communities, and running a social cafe.
For more information on their current projects, contact them by phone or email.
The aim of this project is to allow Roma voices to be heard by linking the Roma communities in their various places of residence across Sheffield and creating a conduit for the Roma community to engage in meaningful two way communication with the various city agencies and organisations.
Covid update 23/08/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Firvale Community Hub directly for the latest information.