It aims to support adults who are unemployed or economically inactive progress towards, if not into, work.
They can help you with:
- Employment Support: Help with CV building, job searching, writing job applications, developing interview skills and building confidence. The project is also supported by Sheffield City Council’s (SCC) job broker service. They source job vacancies and facilitate work trials leading to employment.
- Training: Get connected with range of training providers, such as Sheffield College and Portland Training.
- Education: Get involved in educational courses provided by Reach and external organisations such as Sheffield College.
- Voluntary work: Get connected with internal volunteering opportunities within Reach, as well as external organisations such as VAS, TimeBuilders and the Volunteer Centre.
- Financial Support: Advice and help with debt and benefits.
Pathways to Success also have wraparound services they can refer you to in order to provide you with additional and holistic support. You can find out more about these services here.
Covid update 28/06/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Pathways to Success directly for the latest information.
- 187 Blackstock Road, Gleadless Valley, Sheffield, S14 1FX