Sheffield ME & Fibromyalgia Group provides information, support and a point of contact for people of all ages with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), and Fibromyalgia. They also support the families and carers of people with these conditions.
Sheffield ME & Fibromyalgia Group runs a variety of services, such as an information service, a newsletter, drop-in and social meetings. The Group also seeks to raise general awareness of ME and Fibromyalgia, and to educate the general public through the promotion and dissemination of knowledge about these illnesses.
Membership is open to anyone with ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia, their families and carers. The group covers those living in South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire. In order to have access to their services, you must become a member.
Services offered include:
- outreach stalls and events
- advice and advocacy for welfare benefits. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter and E-News information
- Weekly drop-ins. For more information about when the next drop is, click on the events page.
- Annual conference and AGM
- Other activities and events
Sheffield’s ME and Fobromyalgia group have Office Opening Hours between Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm. You can contact the team on 0114 2536700 or email email@example.com