- Next event:
Every month on the first Monday at to
- Booking required
- Adults (over 18)
- In person
SOAR’s Menopause Café is a safe space for anyone to meet and discuss menopause – what to expect, what you’re currently experiencing and connect with other people going through the same thing. The Café will take place on the first Monday of the month, or the nearest Monday if that is a bank holiday. It will be held at SOAR Works, 14 Knutton Road, Parson Cross, S5 9NU. To book you place, contact Julie Moore on: 07960 084 251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At a Menopause Café people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss menopause.
SOAR’s Menopause Cafés are offered:
- In an accessible, respectful and confidential space
- Open for all, regardless of gender or age
- With no intention of leading people to any conclusion, product or course of action
- On a not for profit basis
- Alongside refreshing drinks and cake!
Southey and Owlerton Area Regeneration (SOAR)
Southey and Owlerton Area Regeneration (SOAR) is a community regeneration charity working in North Sheffield.More about organiser