- Next event:
Every Monday at to
- Adults (over 18)
- In person
Springboard is a group for people who are feeling low, isolated, anxious or struggling to manage their mental well being. It runs in various locations around Sheffield (except on bank holidays). Springboard Central takes place in Sharrow.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere
- trained volunteers available to offer support, advice and information
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to make friends
- the chance to talk to people who have lived experience of mental health issues
The Central Springboard sessions take place:
Where: Sheffield Mind Wellbeing Centre, 110 Sharrow Lane, Sheffield, S11 8AL
When: Every Monday 1pm – 3pm
Please note: events may not be running on bank holidays and over the Christmas period. Please double check with the organiser before attending if you are unsure.
Sheffield Mind offers a number of different services across the city for people who are experiencing mental health problems as well as for the carers supporting them. Services are available to people who live in Sheffield.More about organiser