Due to Covid-19, Springboard Central is meeting online, on Zoom, for the foreseeable future. The group meets weekly on Wednesday afternoons between 14:00 and 15:45, with invitations being sent out a day or two before. To receive invitations or for more information, please contact the project coordinator, Teresa Ravenshaw on [email protected].
The Springboard runs in various locations around Sheffield (except on bank holidays). It is for people who are feeling low, isolated, anxious or struggling to manage their mental well being. At the Sheffield Mind Wellbeing Centre, 110 Sharrow Lane, Sheffield, S11 8AL, the Springboard Central café runs weekly on Wednesdays from 1.00pm-4.00pm. For more information click here.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about opportunities and services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to make friends
Please note: events may not be running on bank holidays and over the Christmas period. Please double check with the organiser (before attending) if you are unsure.