- These events have now ended
Every 2 weeks on Friday at to
- Adults (over 18)
- In person
The Springboard runs in various locations around Sheffield (except on bank holidays). It is for people who are feeling low, isolated, anxious or struggling to manage their mental well being. At The Learning Zone, 320 Wordsworth Avenue, Parson Cross, Sheffield, S5 9NL the Springboard café runs on alternate Friday’s from 10.00am- 2.00pm in partnership with SOAR. For more information click here. Please check exact dates before attending.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about opportunities and services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to make friends
Please note: events may not be running on bank holidays and over the Christmas period. Please double check with the organiser (before attending) if you are unsure.
Sheffield Mind offers a number of different services across the city for people who are experiencing mental health problems as well as for the carers supporting them. Services are available to people who live in Sheffield.More about organiser