Autism Plus Sheffield is a charity that supports adults and young people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
They offer lots of support including:
- Activity Choices Programme – this provides adult learning opportunities, such as developing life skills, sensory workshops, and health and wellbeing
- Social groups
- A disability friendly gym with one-to-one support or small exercise groups
- Employment support
- Residential services – including residential living for adults with a range of complex needs, and supported living for adults in their own homes
- Social enterprises – including a gardening project and an opportunity to work with a musical instrument manufacturer
- Children and young people’s services
Covid update 23/08/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Autism Plus Sheffield directly for the latest information.