Carmel Care Centre is part of the Catholic Diocese of Hallam Caring Service. It is designed as a calm and welcoming space for those who are experiencing loneliness, addiction, and social isolation. The service operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
They provide the following activities:
- Drop in and lunch – Tues, Weds, Thurs, 10:00 – 14:00
- Sewing and craft – Tuesday, 11:00 – 14:00
- Music group – Wednesday, 11:00 – 14:00
- Addiction group – Thursday, 10:00 – 12:00. A support group based on the 12-step programme for people who are worried about their drinking habits.
They can also provide 1-1 therapy; this is available by appointment only.
For more information you can check out their leaflet or contact the centre by telephone to confirm opening times and whether groups are running.
Covid update 20/09/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Carmel Care Centre directly for the latest information.
- 172 Dykes Hall Rd, Sheffield, S6 4GS