The Cathedral Archer Project is a day centre providing basic support and crisis intervention to homeless and vulnerably-housed people in Sheffield aged 18 +. Homelessness can include sleeping rough, staying at a hostel, camping on friends’ floors and sofas, and squatting. Referrals can be made by other agencies or you can self refer.
- Assessment & signposting to relevant services
- Hot food, drinks & food parcels
- Showers and laundry facilities
- In-house nurse & dental clinics
- One-to-one support (including support with benefits, housing, and help attending drug & alcohol treatment)
- Access to computers & phones
- A programme of activities to help people gain skills and enjoy new experiences – including writing & maths, arts & crafts, gardening, music, sports & fitness
- The chance to gain accredited awards
- A structured volunteer programme (service users can register as volunteers and undertake various occupational duties within the project).
- 1-1 support
- Move-on support
Opening hours: 8.30am-1.30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information, click here.
Covid update 23/03/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Cathedral Archer Project directly for the latest information. Due to Covid-19 and the fire on their premises Cathedral Archer Project are not always able to answer the phone. The best way to reach them is by filling in their contact form or emailing the reception.
- Sheffield Cathedral, Church Street, Sheffield, S1 2EF
The entrance to the Cathedral Archer Project is on Campo Lane, at the back of the Cathedral.