- In person
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Element Society is a local charity that aims to empower young people through their projects, many of which are youth-led.
Their focus is on making a difference in young people’s lives and communities. They do this by:
- Developing skills and capabilities
- Facilitating social action and social connectivity
- Providing support and space
- Encouraging young people to use their voice for change
- Raising a positive profile of young people
- Working collaboratively with partners
They primarily work with 16 to 18-year-olds, however, certain projects work with 14 to 24-year-olds. Although many of their projects are open to all young people, some are designed for specific targeted groups that face marginalisation.
You can find the groups they are currently running on their website.