- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
Endorphins Group is a national organisation who run a wide range of inclusive programmes. Their biggest aim is to help individuals to feel healthy and happy so that they can reach their full potential.
They design and deliver innovative programmes that aim to make a positive difference to mental, emotional and physical health. In Sheffield, they run an empowerment programme.
This course helps to:
- Remove negative thoughts
- Inspire action and motivation
- Overcome low self-esteem
- Build confidence
- Provide job application support and a well-being tool kit
- 2 – 4 days of group activities
- 1-2-1 sessions to support with unique barriers
- Flexible approach around individual circumstances
This course is for anyone who is 25+, unemployed, and based in Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham or Barnsley. The course is free.
You can register your interest for this course or to find out more E: email@example.com; T: 0330 133 2642; W: https://endorphins.uk/empower