- In person & remote
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Golddigger Trust is a registered charity, working with young people aged 11-18 to equip them with the confidence and skills to develop positive mental health and make good choices for themselves.
To access most of their activities, you will need to book a registration appointment via their website.
- Aurous – a mentoring programme which takes you on a journey of working through a problem to setting some achievable goals.
- I’m The Girl I Want To Be – a place for girls to explore different opinions and gives them space to make up their own mind about these matters.
- Un/rest – a course with 3 sessions to support your mental health and wellbeing in relation to the current and ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Sisu – a course that provides you with some key tools to help you to tackle stress, anxiety or low moods and manage behaviours, such as disordered eating or deliberate self-harm.
- Made of More – a course for young men aged 11-18 aimed at increasing self-esteem, confidence, aspiration and life-skills through looking at ‘what it means to be a man.’