Golddigger Trust is a registered charity, working with young people aged 11-18 to equip them with the confidence and skills to develop positive mental health and make good choices for themselves.
To access most of their activities, you will need to register on their website.
- Aurous – a mentoring programme which takes you on a journey of working through a problem to setting some achievable goals.
- I’m The Girl I Want To Be – a place for girls to explore different opinions and gives them space to make up their own mind about these matters.
- Un/rest – a course with 3 sessions to support your mental health and wellbeing in relation to the current and ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Sisu – a course that provides you with some key tools to help you to tackle stress, anxiety or low moods and manage behaviours, such as disordered eating or deliberate self-harm.
- Made of More – a course for young men aged 11-18 aimed at increasing self-esteem, confidence, aspiration and life-skills through looking at ‘what it means to be a man.’
Covid update 20/09/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Golddigger Trust directly for the latest information.