- Autism, ADHD & learning disabilities
- Employment, debt & benefits
- Physical health & disability
Good Work are an organisation providing employment support for adults with health conditions, including mental health conditions. They can help you if you live in South Yorkshire, Bassetlaw or North East Derbyshire.
They provide 1-1 support from experienced job coaches and wellbeing coaches. As well as employment support, they can advise you around debt, benefits and wellbeing.
Good Work promise to:
- Support you to find a job that fits your circumstances
- Be easy to contact
- Only promote employment opportunities that pay the real Living Wage, and offer guaranteed or consistent hours each week
- Still be there for you when you find a job
You can self-refer using their online form.
You can search for jobs using their website.