- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
Green Doctor energy advice service is provided by Groundwork Yorkshire. They offer free energy advice and assistance to vulnerable households.
The Green Doctor service aims to help households save money, increase energy efficiency and keep their homes warmer.
The assistance they offer includes:
- Checking if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs
- Installing free, simple energy saving measures which can save money on annual energy bills
- Giving day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money
- Arranging free telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- Referring you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler
Eligibility for this service requires one of the following: low income; receive tax credits; receive Housing Benefit; receive an income or disability related benefit; have a long term illness or disability; people aged over 65; and young people and families containing children under the age of 5.
Call freephone 0808 168 3547 or landline 0113 238 0601