- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Kooth is an online mental wellbeing community for children and young people aged 11-18. They provide accessible and safe spaces with a range of therapeutic support and interventions.
Kooth is free and anonymous and has several supportive features including:
- Online Chat: You can chat online to their team about anything that might be bothering you
- Magazine: You can read about other people’s experiences and/or write your own story
- Goal-Setting: Set yourself SMART goals and track your progress
- Journal: Use journaling to help track your mood changes and discover how events/activities you’re involved in impact you
- Discussion Boards: You can view or join conversations as well as starting your own with people who may have had similar experiences