Mind is a national mental health charity providing advice and support to anyone experiencing mental health problems. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
The local branch of Mind is Sheffield Mind who are a local charity in their own right. To find out what they do you can find details in their separate entry.
Mind (national) services include:
- Mind Infoline T: 0300 123 3393 (Mon – Fri 9am-6pm); E: email@example.com ; Text: 86463 – provides information including: where to get help; types of mental health problems; medication; alternative treatments; and advocacy.
- Legal Line T: 0300 466 6463 (Mon – Fri 9am-6pm); E: firstname.lastname@example.org – provides legal information and general advice on mental health related law covering: mental health, mental capacity, community care, human rights and discrimination related to mental health issues.
- Publications and Information – Mind have an extensive website containing mental health advice, information and news including a wide range of freely downloadable information in their online ‘Mental Health A-Z‘ covering conditions, treatment options and practical issues (you can also order paper copies for a charge)
- Side by Side – is a supportive online community (which replaces their Elefriends forum) designed to be a safe place to listen, share and be heard.
*Covid update 10/02/21: Mind services continue to be provided
- Mind, 15-19 Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4BQ