- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Back to top
OCD-UK is a national charity dedicated to improving the mental health and well-being of people in the UK whose lives are affected by Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
They provide the following services:
- Advice Line – 01332 588112. The Advice Line is usually open Monday to Friday from 9am – 12noon (subject to volunteer availability). Calls are confidential and provide impartial information, advice and support to both adults and children affected by OCD; whether this is on a personal level, or you’re calling on behalf of somebody else.
- Information – The OCD- UK website provides lots of information about OCD and BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder). This includes learning about the condition and different ways to access treatment. OCD-UK also produce a magazine called Compulsive Reading for members.
- Online Forums – OCD-UK run an online community support discussion forum for those affected by OCD. These forums are moderated daily by a team of volunteers who aim to ensure the message boards are a safe and friendly place to go for advice, information and support.
- Support Groups – They run a number of support groups around the country. Although they currently do not have one in Sheffield, they do run some Online Groups.