- Opening times:
Phone, text and email support available between 7pm and 9.30pm, Tues and Thur.
- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Self Injury Support is a national charity that supports women and girls who are impacted or affected by self injury and self harm. Their main focus is on improving support and knowledge around self injury.
Women’s Self Injury Support Services – Temporary Service Suspension
Due to a number of issues, Self Injury Support are unable to confirm when their support services will be returning.
Self Injury Support also provide:
- Self-Help Information and Resources – Useful information, educational tools and self help ideas. The website also specialist information on supporting people with learning disabilities or additional needs who self-injure.
- Advice on Supporting Someone Else – Advice on helpful responses to someone else’s self-injury
- Self Injury Support Library – a collection of useful, reliable and up to date resources on self-injury from around the web grouped into categories.
- Training – they run a range of workshops and training opportunities on the topic of self injury and self harm.