Self Injury Support is a national charity that supports women and girls who are impacted or affected by self injury and self harm. Their main focus is on improving support and knowledge around self injury.
At present, Self Injury Support run a UK wide, multi-channel support service.
- Phone Support – 0808 800 8088 (calls are free) Tuesday – Thursday – 7pm-9.30pm
- Text Support – 07537 432444
- Webchat Support – is available via their website where all messages are answered by female volunteers who have received specialist training.
Self Injury Support also provide:
- Self-Help Information and Resources – Useful information, educational tools and self help ideas. The website also specialist information on supporting people with learning disabilities or additional needs who self-injure.
- Self Injury Support Library – a collection of useful, reliable and up to date resources on self-injury from around the web grouped into categories.
- Training – they run a range of workshops and training opportunities on the topic of self injury and self harm.