Sheffield Asperger Parents Action Group (SAPAG)
- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
Sheffield Asperger Parents Action Group (SAPAG) are an information and support group for adults and young people who have high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), as well as their parents, carers, friends and partners. They define this as anyone with autism who does not also have learning difficulties.
Parent Support and Action Group
The Parent Support and Action Group is a drop in where you can talk to others and find out more about Asperger’s Syndrome. You can:
- meet with other parents, carers, friends and partners
- share experiences
- benefit from mutual support
- campaign for better facilities and services for people with AS
- hear guest speakers talk on relevant subjects
- access a library of books/articles about AS.
The group meets between 7pm and 9pm on a Wednesday in January, March, May, July, September and November. Please contact the Chair, Judith Birkett E: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
The A Team Social Group
The A Team Social Group organises social activities for adults on the spectrum.
There are various regular activities which include:
- a monthly meeting at a friendly city centre pub
- a monthly lunch in the city centre
- a monthly walk
- a monthly craft event
- a monthly board games group
There are also a variety of other occasional activities and you can join the mailing list to be kept informed. Contact Sylvia Johnson: E: email@example.com if you would like to join any of the activities.