Sheffield College Learning Support
- Autism, ADHD & learning disabilities
- Children & young people
- Physical health & disability
Sheffield College is based across 4 sites: City Campus, Hillsborough Campus, Olive Grove Campus and Peaks Campus.
Each site offers a wide range of assistance to students with additional needs, including issues around mental health. They can support those interested in attending college, as well as current students experiencing difficulties achieving their course aims. Those looking for support will need to complete a disability disclosure form so that their needs can then be assessed and the appropriate support put into place.
Students with additional needs include those who have:
- Mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety
- Physical or mobility difficulties
- A visual or hearing impairment
- Communication and learning difficulties such as autism and dyslexia
- Medical conditions such as epilepsy, diabetes and heart disease
More details can be can found in their SEND Support Brochure or by calling 0114 260 2600.