Sheffield ME & Fibromyalgia Group provides information and support for people of all ages with:
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Long Covid
They also support the families and carers of people with these conditions. As well as supporting members, the group raises awareness about ME and Fibromyalgia, and provide educational resources on managing the conditions on their website.
Becoming a member
Sheffield ME & Fibromyalgia Group is a membership service. Membership is available to anyone in South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire living with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia and long-covid. Cost of membership starts at £12 per year.
Members-only services include:
- Quarterly magazine (by post or email)
- Benefits advice and social care advocacy
- Socials (online via Zoom at the moment)
- Access to their online forum
- Access to the members-only secret Facebook group
- Invitation to the Christmas party incl. your family/carers
- Involvement in projects with the Group
- Prize draw with hamper
- Help in developing your own activities within the Group
You can find out more about any of their services on their website.
Sheffield’s ME and Fibromyalgia Group have their office hours Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm. You can contact the team on 0114 2536700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid update 13/09/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Sheffield ME and Fibromyalgia Group directly for the latest information.