Sheffield Parent Carer Forum
- Autism, ADHD & learning disabilities
- Children & young people
- Families & carers
- Pregnancy & parenting
Sheffield Parent Carer Forum is the largest parent-led network of families of children with special educational needs and disabilities in Sheffield. Their main aim is aim is to ensure the needs of the children they support are met. The Forum allows parents to provide mutual support, exchange information, and influence policy and practice.
Membership is free and is open to all Sheffield parents and carers of children and young people, aged 0-25 years, with disabilities and/or special educational needs.
The forum aims to help parent carers by:
- Organising events where families can meet each other
- Providing an information and sign-posting service
- Carrying out consultations
- Representing parents’ views at a strategic level
- Publishing a regular newsletter
The forum also offers training.
They can contacted on the phone or via the form on their website.
Covid update 09/02/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to their service delivery. Contact the Sheffield Parent Carer Forum directly for the latest information.
- St Mary’s Church Community Centre, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4QZ