Space to Breathe provide wellbeing and self-care support for individuals, communities and organisations in Sheffield and South Yorkshire. They use art, simple spirituality, mindfulness and positive psychology to help start conversations around wellbeing and then provide practical self-care tools accessible for everyone.
Their services include:
- Buddy Scheme – buddies are volunteers who provide peer support and encouragement.
- Personal wellbeing – including a free, weekly guided meditation and other resources sent to your inbox
- Workplace wellbeing – a suite of support for workplaces and businesses
- School wellbeing – a range of workshops and services for school leadership and teaching staff
- The Wellbeing Hub – a referral only social cafe which runs every Wednesday at SADACCA
- Buddy Scheme – a project to recruit 50 buddies to provide peer support to individuals with mental health challenges
If you are a statutory provider referring someone to the SHSC Waiting List Project, please fill in the form you can find through this link https://form.jotform.com/220343691963358
The services accessed through the SHSC Waiting List Project are found on their website
Covid update 07/09/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Space to Breathe directly for the latest information.