St Anne’s Community Services
- Opening times:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
St Anne’s Community Services are a registered charity providing services for a range of vulnerable people, including those experiencing mental health distress, homeless people, and people addicted to drugs or alcohol.
In Sheffield they provide a 54 bed hostel based at Bevin Court. This site also contains 12 self contained move-on flats, providing temporary accommodation to adult homeless men. As well as accommodation, St Anne’s also provides a range of support and advice services, including:
- Support accessing the GP
- Weekly drop-in service with a nurse
- On site Substance Misuse Support Worker – Monday to Friday
- Learn how to cook in Bevin Court training kitchen
- Peaceful external gardens and fishponds
- All weather football pitch. 2 Communal TV area’s, table tennis and snooker/pool
St Anne’s aim to assist people getting their own secure accommodation which suits their needs and preferences.
Referrals to their service are via Sheffield City Council‘s Housing Supported Pathway through Howden House.