Short Term Educational Programme (STEP)
- Opening times:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Short Term Educational Programme (STEP) is a city wide service offering a variety of educational courses designed to help with a range of mental health issues. They are mainly for people with short term needs and who are exploring new ways of looking after their mental health and emotional wellbeing.
Their courses cover a wide range of topics around education, self management and building resilience. Each course runs over a number of weeks.
The current courses that the STEP team are running are:
- #STEPforward (for 16-25 year olds) (formerly known as ‘Transitions’)
- Bipolar Self Management
- Wellbeing for Life
- Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and Emotional Sensitivity
- Understanding Insomnia and Improving Sleep
- Carers Wellbeing Course
Referrals can be made by Community Mental Health Teams, Sheffield Talking Therapies (formerly IAPT), GPs and other specialist services. You cannot self refer to this service. For more information, click here.
- STEP, Floor 4, The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield, S1 4FW