SToRMS – The Dan McAllister Foundation
- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
SToRMS (The Dan McAllister Foundation) is a fund within the South Yorkshire Community Foundation which aims to implement Strategies To Reduce Male Suicide.
SToRMS’ Mission is to reduce young male suicides by:
- Facilitating widespread open discussions about suicide
- Promoting mental well-being and emotional resilience from an early age
- Challenging gender stereotypes that prevent men from accessing help
- Highlighting the relationship between alcohol and mental wellbeing.
They are a small organisation with an initial focus is to deliver sessions in local schools for teachers, pupils or parents, concentrating on these key areas. Through their work they aim to encourage a school-wide approach to supporting the mental wellbeing in every pupil/teacher interaction.
If you’d like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org