Support After Murder and Manslaughter (SAMM) is a national charity that offers emotional support to those who are bereaved through murder and manslaughter. SAMM provides the following services:
- a confidential telephone helpline run by volunteers who are themselves bereaved as a result of homicide
- an online forum that you can access via the website
- non-religious retreats that provide face-to-face support
- Online Peer Support Groups
- training to professionals and volunteers who may come into contact with those bereaved through homicide.
If you want to talk to someone from SAMM call 0121 472 2912 or text 07342 888570. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
- L&DC, Tally Ho!, Pershore Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B5 7RN