- In person & remote
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
The Mix is a charity providing free, confidential information and support to young people under 25.
The Mix have lots of accessible and detailed information on a range of issues, including:
- Sex & relationships
- Your body
- Mental health
- Drink & drugs
- Work & study
- Crime & safety
- Travel & lifestyle
They also aim to empower young peoples voices through their online resources. People under 25 can add their own content and campaigning to help support others.
They also offer support through:
- Online 1-1 chat, available Mon-Sat 4pm-11pm
- A dedicated helpline – 0808 808 4994, Mon-Sat 4pm-11pm
- Crisis messenger service – text THEMIX to 85258
- Short-term telephone counselling
- Group chats
- Discussion boards
The Mix also provide a number of mobile apps and tools to help young people get information and support easily and instantly.