University of Sheffield Student Advice Centre
- Employment, debt & benefits
- Housing issues
- Physical health & disability
The Student Advice Centre is a confidential, professional and non-judgemental service, providing support and advice to University of Sheffield students. This can be on a range of issues, including:
- Academic issues
- Bullying and harassment
- Exam anxiety
- Relationships and children
The service operates term time Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (and during holidays 12pm – 4pm).
Wider student services
- University Counselling Service (UCS) – a free and confidential service available to students and staff, offering drop-in sessions and appointments with a team of trained counsellors. The service also offers workshops, group sessions and online self-help resources.
- Nightline – a confidential, anonymous listening and information service provided by student volunteers. Opening times are 8pm – 8am (during term time). There are 2 phone numbers and an email service.
- Mental Health Advice – view the Student Union’s website page on Mental Health Advice
- University of Sheffield Students' Union, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TG