- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
The Volunteer Centre Sheffield is part of Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS), a charity that supports the voluntary and community sector in Sheffield.
You can use the Volunteer Centre website to search for local volunteering opportunities, or subscribe to their Bulletin. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring: (0114) 253 6649 for advice about volunteering.
They also hold a weekly drop-in service so you can have a chat with an advisor face-to-face.
The service also runs:
- New Beginnings – a programme for refugees and asylum seekers to access support and information around education, volunteering and employment opportunities.
The centre also provides support to volunteer-involving organisations, including:
- Advertising of volunteering opportunities: through the volunteer matching service and the Bulletin
- Good practice support to organisations e.g. volunteer recruitment & developing role descriptions
- Involving refugee and asylum seeking volunteers
- Quarterly Volunteer Co-ordinators Forum – dates can be found on the website