Zest is a community organisation working in Sheffield with a particular focus on Upperthorpe, Netherthorpe and Langsett. They are a community led initiative that provide lots of activities integrated within community, leisure, health and work support services to children and adults.
- Physical fitness – including gym facilities, swimming pool and exercise classes
- Health and wellbeing activities – e.g walking groups, social groups, health checks, women’s sewing group
- Children & Young People’s Smokefree Service, including the Stop Smoking Service for under 18s
- Library, including an IT suite
- Activities for children, parents and families
- Activities for older people including social dining
- Zest for Work – employment support or help to find volunteering activities
- Citrus, the pay-as-you-feel Community Cafe
- Carers group
- Volunteering support
- Dementia friendly services
For more information and to find out what activities are running at Zest, visit their website or call them on 0114 270 2040.