- In person & remote
- Adults (over 18)
Zest is a community organisation working in Sheffield with a particular focus on Upperthorpe, Netherthorpe and Langsett. They are a community led initiative that provide lots of activities integrated within community, leisure, health and work support services to children and adults.
- Physical fitness – including gym facilities, swimming pool and exercise classes
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Library, including an IT suite
- Activities for children, parents and families
- Zest for Work – employment support or help to find volunteering activities
- Dementia friendly services
- Steel City Dads – for Dads and Co-parents who have children from pregnancy to 2 years old and are experiencing mild mental health and/or supporting Mums with perinatal mental health, birth trauma, child loss and miscarriage.
For more information and to find out what activities are running at Zest, visit their website or call them on 0114 270 2040.