Asperger’s Children and Carers Together (ACCT)
- Autism, ADHD & learning disabilities
- Children & young people
Asperger’s Children and Carers Together (ACCT) is a parent-led support group for children and families affected by Asperger’s syndrome and High Functioning Autism. ACCT run activity groups for children and teenagers with Aspergers and Autism, as well as family days out and other trips. Siblings are welcome too. They also host meeting for parents and carers.
Members are invited to all ACCT activities, receive a quarterly newsletter and have use of their resource library. Membership is free.
ACCT members have access to the following activities:
- Acctivate Children’s Club – for children aged 5-12 on Saturday mornings
- Teenage Youth Club – for teenagers on Wednesday, 7-9pm
- ACCT Academy Football Club – for autistic ages 5-19, Fridays 6-7pm
- Online Minecraft Club – for all ages, Saturday 9.45am-2.15pm and Thursdays 6-8pm
- Online Dungeons & Dragons Club – limited place, Mondays 6-9pm and Saturdays 1.30-4.30pm
- ACCTing Out 18+ Social Group
- Parents Meetings – fortnightly, Tuesday evenings
Covid update 30/08/21: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Asperger’s Children and Carers Together (ACCT) directly for the latest information.