Autistic Children and Carers Together (ACCT)
- In person & remote
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Autistic Children and Carers Together (ACCT) is a parent-led support group for young people with autism and their families. ACCT run activity groups for children and teenagers with Aspergers and Autism, as well as family days out and other trips. Siblings are welcome too. They also host meeting for parents and carers.
Members are invited to all ACCT activities, receive a newsletter and have use of their resource library. Membership is free and full details are on their website.
ACCT members have access to the following activities:
- Acctivate Children’s Club – for children aged 5-12 on Saturday mornings
- Teenage Youth Club – for teenagers on Wednesday, 7-9pm
- ACCT Academy Football Club – for autistic ages 7-19, Fridays 6-7pm
- Online Minecraft Club – for all ages Saturday 9.45am-12.15pm
- Online Dungeons & Dragons Club – limited place, Mondays 6-9pm and Saturdays 9.30am-12.30pm
- ACCTing Out -18+ Social Group meet fortnightly on Tuesday evenings
- Quiet Swimming sessions – 2 Sundays a month
- Parents Meetings – fortnightly, Tuesday evenings
Covid update 29/03/23: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Autistic Children and Carers Together (ACCT) directly for the latest information.