Asperger’s Children and Carers Together (ACCT)
- Autism, ADHD & learning disabilities
- Children & young people
- Families & carers
Asperger’s Children and Carers Together (ACCT) is a parent-led support group for children and families affected by Asperger’s syndrome and High Functioning Autism. ACCT run activity groups for children and teenagers with Aspergers and Autism, as well as family days out and other trips. Siblings are welcome too. They also host weekly drop-in sessions and monthly meetings for parents and carers.
Members are invited to all ACCT activities, receive a quarterly newsletter and have use of their resource library. Membership is free.
Update: 03/08/2020: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, ACCT are running a number of online and in person activities throughout the summer holidays.
- Teenage Youth Club – Wednesday 7-9pm
- Acctivate Children’s Club – Saturdays 10-12pm
- ACCT Academy Football Club – Fridays 6-7pm @ Goals
- ACCT’s dedicated Minecraft Server – Wednesday 7-9pm & Saturday 9.45-12.15pm
- Parents Zoom Meeting – Alternate Tuesday 7-9pm
- Dungeons & Dragons Zoom – Monday and Saturday