Creative Arts Support Team (CAST) uses a variety of arts activities to support mental health and wellbeing. It is run by a group of mental health service users, volunteers and workers and is an enterprise of Sheffield Flourish.
- Artist Gatherings – a monthly open mic session for anyone who wants to enjoy or perform live poetry/music.
- Writing Group – a weekly creative writing group (you don’t have to think of yourself as a writer to attend).
- Art for Wellbeing – a weekly art group.
- An annual art exhibition of artwork produced in the workshops they run.
- Volunteering opportunities – the courses and workshops they run are supported by volunteers.
Some of the groups have a small charge to cover costs.
CAST is a Sheffield Flourish enterprise.