Open Door Music is a mental health friendly enterprise group where people get together to jam, socialise, sing, build friendships and pursue musical ambitions. The groups are free, you can just drop in and you don’t need to book.
Everyone is welcome at the groups, whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced musician/producer.
Open Door Music have 4 different groups which meet.
- Music Appreciation Group: Tuesday’s 3pm-4pm – online Zoom group
- Music Production Group: Wednesday’s 10am-1pm – (limited numbers, pre-booking essential) Sheffield Flourish, Upper Floor, 4 Windrush Way, S3 8JU.
- Singing Group: Thursday’s 2pm-4pm – Currently online only.
- Music drop in group: Friday’s, 1pm-4.30pm (limited numbers, pre-booking essential) Sheffield Flourish, Upper Floor, 4 Windrush Way, S3 8JU.
For more information contact Nick Hall (07977 049502) or Andy West (07817 870873).
**Due to current restrictions in place around coronavirus there are limited numbers allowed in the ‘in-person’ groups each week so pre-booking is essential. If you turn up without having had a place confirmed for that week beforehand then unfortunately you will not be allowed into the building. To register your interest in attending a group (either face-to-face or via Zoom) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online form https://sheffieldflourish.co.uk/news/joining-our-sessions
Open Door Music is a Sheffield Flourish enterprise.
- Sheffield Flourish, Upper Floor, 4 Windrush Way, Sheffield, S3 8JU