- In person
- Adults (over 18)
- Children and Younger People (under 18)
Strong Minds Together is a Sheffield based mental health support organisation.
They support individuals with all aspects of mental health, including needing help or advice to support others, carers stress or suffering with isolation. They provide information, a support network, counselling, and social activities.
Strong Minds Together run 3 regular groups across Sheffield:
- Tuesday: Weekly men’s group at Leisure United Thorncliffe 7-9pm. An hour of structured meeting followed by an optional hour playing football.
- Thursday: Weekly youth group (age 10-16) at Leisure United Thorncliffe 4-6pm. An hour Xbox, Crafts, Puzzles, Sensory Table and an hour of football (with coaching staff provided by Sheffield United Community Foundation)
- Thursday: Fortnightly women’s peer-led group at Leisure United Thorncliffe 7-8pm.
This is a free service, but donations are welcome.
- Leisure United Thorncliffe, Pack Horse Lane, High Green, Sheffield, S35 3HY